http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-TE_Ys4iwM

Thursday 14 August 2014

We are new !

Assalamualaikum and hello readers ! 

                      
We want to introduce our self hihihi.. There are 4 members of us.. Maszakiah, Qurratu', Nabihah And Iu Zahirah. Four of us has be given a project by our lecturer, Madam As which is language project. We were given 8 tittle such as "My dream, Malaysia and me, One person that changes my life, Living among different races, I want to live in ____ and why ?, How can I improve my English ?, What can I do to make my country a better place to live ? and I've seen a ghost." 

Each of us need to send this project each tittle week by week. But for this week, we publish our first tittle project "MY DREAM"... hope all of you enjoy our story. 

No comments:

Post a Comment