http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-TE_Ys4iwM

Thursday 21 August 2014

ONE PERSON THAT CHANGE MY LIFE..






Sometimes people who change your life can be someone who you seem to know forever.. A person that change my life Is someone who make me happy.. Make me feel better when i`m feel upset and someone who make me feel i need more effort to survive.. That person is My Father.. MR JAMALUDIN.. He was my idol since my early childhood.. My  father was very hardworking man.. He make me feel secured with him. My father  has taught me meaning of life.. My father  taught me how to not offend others and their feelings. Eventhough its hurt my feeling. He told me how to respect other people and keep their good name. my father have advise me how to find a good friend and how to recognize the enemy .. my father told me that not everyone will like and will appreciate what you did for other people.. Sometimes he would criticize my behavior when exceeding the limit. There is one time, my father scolded me because I`ve make some mistake and my father being so angry and he punished me.. After that, I took it as my lesson and i promise to him that won`t do the same mistake again.. My father who does not like to show their love to their children. but he would show physically. How he take care about their children.. My father a loving and very kind person. No one can replace my father and he is My Hero.. Thank you dad for teaching me the meaning of life and  became a father of the most meaningful in my life. I love you my father MR JAMALUDIN BIN MD SHAPI.

WRITTEN BY: SITI MASZAKIAH BT JAMALUDIN ( PTM140708961)

No comments:

Post a Comment