http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-TE_Ys4iwM

Monday 1 September 2014

                              I want To Live In..... WHY? 


                          When people ask me about the place I always wanted to go,i will simply say 'PARIS'. Then they will ask me again,why PARIS? That is the question and i don't know why and how to answer. Maybe they will never understand it but someday i will tell them WHY ..For now,let me keep this as my own special request to God, So that one day it will come true

                             Paris,France is the place where fashion,culture and music are fobricated together and of course where love will live forever HAHA. Paris usually known as the City of love and why they call it so, I just don't have any idea. Some pepole also say that,Paris is the City of night,probably because it has an amazing scenery during the night.

                             There is a place in Paris where I always dream of going. Have you ever hard about the Eiffel Tower? Yes it is the place where my heart belongs. For me, it is the most wonderful place in Earth. Some people always ask me, why do yo want to go there? It is just a Tower and there is nothing more than that,,, i know they will always say a thing like that but for me its more than that.

                             Paris is the place that had inspired me the most. Someday,me,myself, will be there for real. I won't  stop believing,i will hold on to this feeling,till i am there. I really believe that true happiness is measured by one memory.  Being there will be the most perfect memory for me to cherish the rest of my life especially with the person i love and with my friend. I hope someday it will come true . They may say that i am a dreamer, but i know i am not the only one



writtern by Nurul Nabihah Binti Burhan

No comments:

Post a Comment