http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-TE_Ys4iwM

Tuesday 23 September 2014

ABOUT ME (SITI MASZAKIAH BT JAMALUDIN)

Hye Assalamualaikum, My name is Siti Maszakiah Bt Jamaludin, i`m from Kuchai Lama Kuala Lumpur. I was born at Hospital Besar Kuala Lumpur on 30th November 1995. I`m the third out four siblings. My eldest sister is Siti Qurnasha Binti Jamaludin(24), my second brother is Mohd Shahimal Bin Jamaludin(23), and my youngest brother is Muhammad Shafiq Bin Jamaludin(13).My hobbiest is listening music, i love reading novel but sometimes only when i`m feel bored. Sometimes, i like to teasing my brother because my brother is a childish boy. hahaa.. i`m really miss my brother..

My father, Jamaludin Bin Shapi, works as supervisor in Ajinamoto company at Jalan Kuchai Lama, Kuala Lumpur. He was born at Muar, Johor. And my mother, Siti Rohani Binti Md Tokit, my mother is a housewife but she taking care of my neighbor childs. She was born at Sabak Bernam, Selangor. The children that my mother take care of are Fatin Faqihah and her sister is Fazia Nazihah. Both of them is very cute and very naughty girls. They always bullying each other. sometimes their attitude make laugh and happy to see them.



I want to tell you about my school life, in my primary school, i like to make friends. i have been studying in 'Sekolah Rendah Kebangsaan Seri Setia' Jalan Kuchai Lama from standard one until standard six. At my school i`m a bit naughty and i was called by Senior Assistant because I deliberately teasing my friend until he cried. it was funny moment that  i have. in my secondary school i was studying at 'Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Sri Sentosa' Jalan Kuchai Lama from form one until form five. i`m also have very bad moment in my school because, I was brought into the principal's office for the mistake that I did not do. I have to admit the offense, if not, I will be expelled from school and my reputation will be ruined. incident due to a misunderstanding between me and my friends to discipline teachers. discipline teachers were accusing me and my friends truancy,and do not attend school, but at that time I and my friends came to our school hockey club training. at the same time we have been hit by the thick bamboo cane until impact, it is a bad memory that I do not forget until now. okeyh. that all about my primary and my secondary school life. Next we talk about my life after school...

After spm, my first job is assistant doctor at 'Poliklinik Tan&Lee' in Jalan Kuchai Lama. in the clinic many experiences I have gone through my example should help doctors to wash wound patients. help doctors examine patients. and separating drugs into containers to be given to the patient, I have been working there for 3 months, and after that I stopped to look for another job. I was unemployed for 4 months, I had to find a job as a tele-collector in a large company of Astro as agents for 1 year before I quit because the company was forced to close by the employer. after my stop, I chanced to study in college. and Allhamdulillah I was able to study in Kolej Poly-Tech Mara in Kuantan. and now i have stady in Kuantan almost 1 years. Many experience that i have at this collage. i`m happy that i have many friends and many memory that we went through together.. i have study in 'Human Resource Management'and i enjoy to learn about this subject. That`s all about my life.. 
Thank you for reading my story, and i hope we can see you again. have a nice day, : D



No comments:

Post a Comment