http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-TE_Ys4iwM

Tuesday 23 September 2014

About Me ( Qurratu'aini )

My name is Qurratu'aini Iman Najihah Bt Bazli. I was born in Hospital Pusrawi Kuala Lumpur on 3rd January 1996. I'm the eldest in a family of four siblings. My siblings name is Qatrunada Aina Nadhira (15), Izzat Naim (11) and my youngest sister name Qatrina Nur Mayarissa (7). My hobbies are drawing, cycling and singing. For drawing, I use to draw random pictures, but I only drawing when I have "drawing mood". I'm not so good at drawing, unlike my sister Aina. She is much better than me. I just envy her about that....and height. My tall is 159cm and my sister height is 165cm *she's only 15!!*.. jealous much.. huhuhu.. 

We live in Bandar Kinrara, Puchong. My father, Bazli Bin Ismail, works as project director in UEM Builders Berhad, and my mother, Jasni Bt Abdullah is a housewife. My mother also take a part time jobs, which is baking cookies for Hari raya ( Almond London, Chocolate Chips and Pineapple Tart) or marriage arrangement. I am blessed to have them as my parents. . They sacrifice a lot to see me  and my siblings succeed in our study and future.Next, I want to talk about my study when I'm in primary and secondary school.

I went for my primary education in Sekolah Kebangsaan Seksyen 1 Bandar Kinrara, Puchong in 2003. In 2008, I sat for UPSR and manage to get 3A's and I don't even expect that, but Alhamdulillah. Then, I continued and finished my secondary education in Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Seksyen 4, Bandar Kinrara in 2013. In my SPM, I only get 2A's.. still Alhamdulillah. Past is past.. Next story, I actively involved in co-curriculum activities and a was appointed as a president of archery club in 2013. I am also a member in  Friends Guidance Organisation or Pembimbing Rakan Sebaya (PRS) and Kadet Remaja Sekolah (KRS).

I have chosen Human Resource Management as my first preferred course, and very glad to have successfully being selected to enroll it at KPTM Kuantan. Pursuing into human resource management is the start of my future planning to become a resourceful, passionate, and willing to learn and advance as future human resource personnel in a reputable organization that put human capital as an important factor to company excellence. I am very fortunate to undaertake this course as my mother was also a human resource executive for more than 10 years prior to becoming housewife. That's only about me.. hehe

Thank you for reading. :) 






No comments:

Post a Comment