http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-TE_Ys4iwM

Tuesday 23 September 2014

IU ZAHIRAH ZAHURI

Assalamualaikum and Hello Readers ! Today im gonna talk about myself.
My full name is Iu Zahirah Binti Zahuri. Weird name isnt it? I found that my name is similar to Korea singer, IU. But frankly speaking i didnt stole her name. She is stealing my name, haha. 
 I born in Hospital Damai Service at Jalan Ipoh, Kuala Lumpur. Im growing up at Gombak, then i moved to Keramat and now im staying at Wangsa Maju Section 10. 

I started my learning session at SK(P) Jalan Batu Kuala Lumpur from Standard 1 until Standard 6. Then i went to my secondary school named SMK Puteri Wilayah from Form 1 until i graduated from Form 5. I love my secondary school so much because i met many lovely friends there. I was a naughty girl before i admit it. I have been appointed to chief form from since i was in form 1. It is a great responsibility. I am also a member in Friends Guidance Organisation or Pembimbing Rakan Sebaya (PRS). 

I love my family. My father is Zahuri b Pidek. He worked as a technician in Citybank buiding. He is a lovely father to me. He always pat my head whenever he send me back to college. Once, he gave me a big teddy bear as a present for my 17th birthday. I am touched with his gift. I love my father so much ! 
My mother is Rahayu Abd Talib. She worked as a clerk in Dewan Bandaraya Kuala Lumpur. She is a hardworking women I ever met. She always do multiple jobs in one time such as cooking lunch for us while washing the dirty cloths. I love my mothers dishes. She always cook special dishes for us in weekends. Tomato Rice, Chicken Rice and etc. 

I am the eldest in my siblings. I have two lovely sisters. They are Auni Zahra and Azra Zulaikha.
Auni is 10 ten years old and still studying in Convent Bukit Nanas (2). While Azra is 6 years old in studying in Tadika St.Ronsn at Titiwangsa. I love to spent my time with them. Auni always make braid for my hair. We always hang out with each other gossiping about our life as a student eventhough ther are more younger from me haha. 

Thats only about me. I hope you enjoy reading it ;) 




No comments:

Post a Comment