http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-TE_Ys4iwM

Tuesday 23 September 2014

ABOUT ME:)

                  
               Born and name Nurul Nabihah Binti Burhan. I am the eldest sister of Burhan Bin Bujang and Halidah Binti Ariffin. I was born on 30 Disember 1996 in Pasir Gudang. I am the eldest sister of my siblings. I stayed with my family in Pasir Gudang, is the state capital of Johor Bahru. My father work at OPL MARINE LOGISTIC in Pasir Gudang and my mother is only housewife. I am from a humble. 

                I was receiving early education at Tabika Farhan Taman Cendana when at the ag of 3years up to 6years old. I started my primary education at Sekolah Kebangsaan Pasir Gudang 4 which the school is located far from the city from 7years old until 12years old. During the year 2008, I took the UPSR examination and i passed with flying colours. I furthered my lower secondary education at SMK Pasir Gudang 1, Pasir Gudang and in the year 2009. This school made me independent and adaptable when I was given the responsibilities to become school prefect. Then result when my PMR result is so bad and I've 3C 3D 2E.


                I am in the class of Catering. At my school form 5 Catering cos because at my school there are classes catering. My final examinition form 4 was so great . I took my SPM examination in the year 2013 and as the result, I got 2B2C3D1E. I tried to mantain in some subjects but i failed. I failed checkers Agama Islam, Perdagangan, Mathematics and Bahasa Inggeris. I highly regret this decision and make my parents disappointed .I as eldest daughter must show good results to my other siblings.

                 After school I was use my free time with part time work Pizza Hut Pasir Gudang. While i still do my part time work, I receive offer from many collage but I only interested in a field which it Kolej Universiti Islam Melaka of Diploma In Hotel Management but my parents do not agree in their field so that my parents suggest in their field of Human Resource Management in Kolej Poly-Tech Mara Kuantan.

                 I'm interested to know the human population and the environment. So I chose Human Resource Management at Kolej Poly-Tech Mara Kuantan. The Diploma in Human Capital Management focuses on core competencies, which integrates oraganization development and Human Resource content with an emphasis on strategic human capital and development.

                 The programme offers combination of theory and practice which enables students to evaluate the ideas and relate them to the activities that take place in organizations. The programme also will equip students with the necessary skills to enter the market in the area of commerce,banking and manufacturing. I hope I can be a minister of Human Resource later like Dato Dr. S. Subramaniam.

                 I plan to develop a workforce that is productive,informative,disciplined, caring and responsive to changing labor environment towards enhancing economic growth and increasing employment oppourtunities. In addition to developing a skilled workforce,knowledgeable and competitive in a harmonious industrial relations environment and social justice. Based on my recommendation, I must study more diligently in this area so that I can achieve my ambitions as an officer of the ministry of Human Resource. Managing international relations in the field of labor administration, technical cooperation in matters of labor and Human Resource development is one of the tasks and responsibilities of the ministry of Human Resource. I hope none of this corruption in the management. I wish and set a high hope that one day I will be able to be a minister of Human Resource.

                  This is all about me, my education and career planning id I took Human Resource Management as my primary choice to further my study. Despite of deep interest in this field, Human Resource Management also serve a lot of golden opportunity in Malaysia, especially in the future. This job is not only about making money, but also mainly about how to improve my race level in this modernity lives. As this field is less monopolized by the Malay bumiputras, I think I've had the responsibilities to help my own people. I will surely do anything to achieve my goals. Moreover, dentistry will be one of rewarding career and surely people will start to look for a chance to get to know more about it.

                   


                 

No comments:

Post a Comment